»ECCHR’s work sends a clear message to past, present and future perpetrators of grave human rights violations: these crimes cannot be committed with impunity.«
- Lotte Leicht
EU Director Human Rights Watch and chairwoman of ECCHR council
With your donation you can help to:
- put an end to impunity for human rights violations,
- ensure that those responsible for torture, arbitrary executions and "disappearances" –including powerful perpetrators – are held accountable
- support survivors to promote legal and civil society efforts to address past injustices,
- defend the rights of refugees and migrants at Europe's borders,
- provide legal support to survivors and witnesses of arbitrary detention, torture and sexualized violence,
- hold transnational companies responsible for their human rights violations,
- put pressure on key decision-makers to prevent human rights violations and bring about law reform,
- educate the next generation of human rights lawyers.
Account holder: ECCHR
Name of the Bank: Berliner Volksbank
Address: Germania Str. 18-20, 12099 Berlin
Account number: 8853607011
Bank code number: 10090000
Donations are tax deductible. Please provide your address for a contribution receipt. ECCHR is registered at the District Court of Berlin-Charlottenburg and is recognized as a non-profit organization at the competent tax office for corporations.
ECCHR is an organization with consultative status represented in the Economic and Social Council since 2013. Furthermore, it is a member of the Human Rights Forum (Forum Menschenrechte), the Coalition against Impunity (Koalition gegen Straflosigkeit. Wahrheit und Gerechtigkeit für die deutschen Verschwundenen in Argentinien), the Network for Corporate Accountability (CorA), the European Coalition for Corporate Justice, OECD Watch, and Allianz "Rechtssicherheit für politische Willensbildung".